Casement, Awning & Picture
when only the best of the best will do
Our high-performance fiberglass casement, awning, fixed casement and picture windows feature:
- Pultruded fiberglass frame and sash with corners that are siliconed sealed and chemically bonded together utilizing our proprietary two component adhesive. The chemically bonded corners create a stronger window with better quality miters.
- Thick walled fiberglass pultrusions with a closed frame instead of an opened frame. The closed frame design creates a much stronger and more rigid window when compared to the industry norm of open framed fiberglass windows.
- Foam filled frame and sash designed to increase the energy efficency of the window.
- Triple weather-stripping using top quality Qlon foam seals provide an air and water tight perimeter that does not shrink or expand with temperature fluctuations.
- Slim line design of our contemporary low profile picture window frame measures only 1.5" tall, which provides more glass area for a bigger, brighter, and cleaner view.
- Multiple color options using Sherwin Williams Polane S Plus commercial grade polyurethane enamel coatings.
- Multi-point locking system keeps the casement and awning windows closed tightly against the elements with one simple operation.
- Folding handle allows for various interior window treatments with no interference from the attractive handle.
- Customized glass packages using energy efficient, solar tuned Cardinal double pane and triple pane IGUs.
- NFRC and Energy Star Tested to guarantee the ultimate in energy efficiency.
- Custom Manufactured for your home so you can be assured of a perfect fit.
- 20-Year Waranty covers the entire window and labor. No hidden charges, plus it's transferable. This means new windows for your home and peace of mind for you.
- Stronger: It is 8x stronger than vinyl and 2x stronger than aluminum.
- More Energy Efficient: 500x lower thermal conductivity than aluminum, so it doesn't allow heat or cold from the outside into your home.
- Longer Lasting: Almost zero thermal expansion rate (essentially the same rate as glass) means tighter seals against weather and longer lasting.
- Lower Maintenance: Virtually maintenance-free frames stay true to form due to strength of materials. No need for sanding, painting, or staining.
- Environmentally friendly: Our material uses less embodied energy and resources to manufacture. Made from partially recycled materials.
- More Durable: Won't discolor, warp, rot, corrode, dent, or rust. Can withstand winds up to 203 mph, and does not absorb moisture.
- Slimmer in profile: Because of the strength of the fiberglass, the frames are slimmer allowing more visible glass area in each window.
- Unlimited in Design Possibilities: Offered in virtually unlimited colors and an interior wood veneer.
Decorative & Tinted Glass Options
|English Reed||Aqua||Rain||Satin Etch||Glue Chip|
To view more decorative and tinted glass options, click here.
|Dove White||Chestnut Bronze
||Charcoal Grey||Black||Brick Red||Forest Green||Custom||Oak||TruStain|
For more information on our color options, click here.
To learn more about our decorative grille options, click here.
|Minimum||16" W x 24" H||20" W x 16" H||14" W x 14" H||14" W x 14" H|
|Maximum||36" W x 84" H||60" W x 40" H||96" W x 96" H||96" W x 96" H|
For a printable PDF version of our Min-Max dimension, click here.
AAMA Test Ratings
|Window Type||Test Size
(in. x in.)
||36" x 60"||0.01||70||70||70||Yes|
|Awning||60" x 36"||0.01||80||80||80||Yes|
||72" x 72"||0.01||80||80||80||Yes|
|Low Profile Picture
||72" x 72"||0.01||70||70||70||Yes|
These tests have been performed as per the following standards: AAMA/MWDA 101/I.S.2-97
For a printable PDF version of our AAMA structural test ratings, click here.
Cross Section Drawings
|Casement & Awning||Fixed Casement||Low Profile Picture|